worthingdomecinema.com is a not for profit website run by historian author & nostalgia writer Rob Blann.
2. What personal information do we collect from you?
Your IP address is automatically collected by the webserver and saved in access/error logs.
We don't collect any other personal information.
3. How do we use the information collected?
Information is not used unless there is a problem which requires investigation of the server logs to identify malicious IP addresses in order to block them.
5. Will we share your information?
We do not sell or share information to third parties unless required to do so in a request from law enforcement.
6. Lawful basis for processing personal data
Our legitimate interest to protect and maintain access and the integrity of the website.
7. How is my personal data safe?
All traffic through the site is sent over a secure encrypted connection using SSL.
8. Where is my personal data stored?
The website server is located in the U.K..
We do not participate in marketing of any kind.
10. Your rights regarding your personal information
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under Data Protection Legislation in relation to your personal data.
These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
To exercise any of the above rights please email your request to email@example.com or by post to
Rob Blann (Worthing Dome Cinema). Monkey Puzzle Cottage, 64 Rose Walk, Worthing, West Sussex. BN12 4AT.
There is no fee to request personal information held: however, under GDPR a reasonable fee to cover administration costs may be charged or refusal to respond where a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.